Add Spice to Life

Its17th of August, Since this month has come to an end and it has rained every single day since the beginning of the month. In India usually this month come with a lot of festival celebration and along with it still we are waiting to Welcome Ganpati Bappa and Diwali is on hold .
                    If it continues like this however, it does mean that my winter dreams of cooking up seekh kebabs, paneer tikka, afghani chicken, masala corn on the cobs & tandoori tiger prawns  (I have been compiling this list since January) on the BBQ, are well and truly over.
It’s not all bad though, monsoon season in India results in comfort food galore (there is always a silver lining!). For me, comfort food stems from simple dishes done well. That brings me to today’s recipe of Tadka Dal. A buttery & spicy classic lentil dish that is super simple but oh so delicious. The word “tadka” refers to the tempering of spices in oil which is then added to the cooked lentils. My tadka calls for ghee, cumin, ginger & garlic which works wonders to add the perfect amount of richness, heat and flavour all at the same time…that is of course in my humble opinion!.

OH WAIT..!! ARE WE DOING FOOD BLOG TODAY ? 
The answer is NO.!!

As we all know no India recipe is completed without SPICE..😈 . 
Spice create deep flavor profiles and turn ordinary dishes into extraordinary ones. 

Here I have brought you some of the health benefits of Indian spices.. It was always boaring to write and let you give my informations do this time i have tried to present my views in some sort of infography hope you like it..


SHARE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT ..!!
 https://www.instagram.com/misschubbyonwork/

Comments

Popular Posts